Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009






Yes, it's the 4th of July and I'm writing a blog while sitting at work. Fun Fun! We aren't too busy right now, so I'm watching Lost (season 4 woot!) and then going on top of Z building to watch the fireworks with Debbie. Romantic huh? lol.






On Tuesday, we lost our first softball game :-( but I had the more fun than I have all season b/c the other team was good and I got a lot of ground balls at 2nd :-) I hit like crap though (to the shortstop every freakin time!).






Wednesday was awesome. I picked up Nate from work for lunch and we went to Trainwreck. We sat out on the patio and ate and then went to Schillers (camera store) and got a UV lens filter for my camera and a lens wiping cloth. Nathan also reserved a rental for a 100mm macro lens for when we go to the botanical gardens. I can't wait. I spent the afternoon finishing season 5 of one tree hill. It's awesome!! I can't wait to watch 6 and for 7 to start on tv!! When Nathan got home we had turkey club and guacamole for dinner and then went to St. Charles to take pictures of the old building decked out in flags and banners for the holiday. We both got some great shots! After sunset we went to the mills mall and saw transformers 2. It was really long but good. Not as good as the first one though.






Nathan worked from home on Thursday so we could go to my parents for an early dinner and go to the Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp concert. The concert was like 5 hours long and we waited in line for an hour to get good seats. It was a great show. It's funny how old they all are and can barely move around the stage but the music was still awesome. We ended up staying the night at my parents that night since we got home so late.






On Friday we woke up and met Debbie and her family at Grant's Farm for the day. We had fun feeding the goats, eating snow cones, and taking pictures. The free beer was great too lol. I still have to load and process my pictures from then but I'll put some pics from St. charles up.






Also, my barn HDR I took of a random barn driving from Springfield to Carlinville.


1 comment:

  1. you are a camera ho!!! I LOVE HDR! do you guys use photoshop or photomatrix? I really want the Canon T1i it does hd video and is a dslr...so neat.

    I really like the barn one!

    ReplyDelete