Friday, January 23, 2009

January 23, 2009

Once again, not doing very well with writing in my blog. Oh well, I figure once a week is good. Well, since I wrote last we ended up adopting Bella the 1 year old rottie. She doesn't have very good manners and doesn't know many commands yet, but she seems smart and willing to learn so that's good. Her and Dexter are outside playing. Its so nice that Dexter has a companion. Nate and I got her mostly for Dexter. We were content with just one dog, but its good for Dex to have someone to play with. She just ended a heat cycle when we got her (whew) and we are getting her fixed next week. She was scheduled to yesterday but after getting her Bordetella shot she developed kennel cough. Kinda like the whole flu shot/getting the flu ordeal. And then she passed it on to Dexter. So they are both on antibiotics and cough suppressants. Fun Fun! I had an interview at our Maryland Heights facility today. Its kinda a whole different route in my career if I take it. So we'll see what I decide. I want the Hazelwood job but they never called back. I suck!! :-( Other than that I've just been working and hanging out with Nathan and the pups. Tonight we are going to Olive Garden with Crystal and Eric and then playing games at their house :-) Tomorrow I'm going in to work with Debbie for a little bit :-0 YAY while Nate is bartending. Gotta make that extra cash. Just wrote a check for $3900 for our first payment for wedding/reception. Ugh!! 3 more to go!! At least my dress is paid for too. So after these next three installments I'll have to honeymoon, flowers, favors, etc . So expensive!! I guess that's why you only do it once :-) . I finished the Twilight series finally. It was sooo good! I was pleasantly surprised. Now I'm trying to read the Host by Stephanie Meyer but its really weird! I have to go get the dogs and maybe take a nap. :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's why you were skipping work today???! You can't leave me! Who will I have to joke around with.

    Hope the pups are feeling better. They are as bad as my kids-- all three of them are on antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete