Saturday, January 3, 2009

January, 3 2009


Happy New Year! Well, I definitely sucked at blogging all week. SORRY! Where to start....... Well, Tuesday at the Blues games our seats were awesome. We could see everything on the ice and we had all you can drink beer and soda with some snacks. I had to, of course, go down and get some nachos. I couldn't resist. I love cheese!! My cousin Jeff and my Dad ended up sitting at Jeff's season ticket seats which are really close to the ice. Well, if you look closely my Dad is answering questions to win a prize and you can see him on the jumbotran (spelling??). He got all the questions wrong though because they were personal questions about one of the players....like favorite magazine, condiment, and chewing gum. DUMB!!
Wednesday Nate and I went to the Chiropractor...I'm still having TMJ (jaw) issues. Apparently my bite is off and it causes it to pop and it hurts and she pops it back into place. It's quite painful actually. Nate got his neck re-aligned as well. That night we went to Castro's for 4 hours and then Crystal's until 2am and then we went home.
Thursday we had to go get Dexter from my parents and we sat at the vet with him for 3 hours while he got 200 dollars worth of injections/xrays to figure out why he was STILL throwing up. Good news though, he isn't stopped up again. Thank god!! I do not have 1200 dollars for that surgery! Apparently b/c of his last surgery he has trouble digesting so we have to feed him in small increments every few hours (pretty much all day b/c he is a 90 pound dog!) Debbie said he is worse than a baby lol :-) . I am starting to think she's right! Thursday night we bought another Xbox for our bedroom (we already have on in the theater area in the basement) b/c we traded in blockbuster for netflix and you can watch movies through xbox live on your netflix queue. It's pretty awesome. We also bought the xbox game scene it movies and we can play it in bed at night. It's great. We also played halo 3 online with Crystal and Eric and 2 of her co-workers.
Friday I watched The Office in the morning (I'm on season 4 now :-) It's hilarious) and then met Nate for lunch at Cheesecake factory. I also called and chatted with Debbie on the way home and caught up on what we did on New Years and stuff. When I got home I gave Dexter a bath. He decided it was a good idea to drink all the water in the bathtub during his bath then run around like a madman. He proceeded to jump on the bed and roll around on his back until he slid off and did a backflip off the bed. During the dismount he also decided to projectile vomit all the water he had just drank during his bath. JAZZ!!!! After cleaning that up and being tired and having a full belly from Cheesecake factory, I took a nap. Nate got home during my nap and decided to put our new Schwinn exercise bike together. When I woke up we ate dinner and watched Eagle Eye. It was pretty good! During Eagle Eye we each took a 30 min turn on the exercise bike. That's kinda our new years resolution is to start doing some cardio like 3 times a week so we can be healthy and happy for our wedding day! And forever.... After showering we layed in bed and played scene it some more and Nate fell asleep around 2. I had taken a nap earlier and wasn't tired at all so I watched Sisterhood of the traveling pants and went to bed.
Tonight at work I hope we aren't busy so I can read more of New Moon....the second book in the twilight series. I'm pleasantly surprised by how good the series is. I am glad I gave it a second try. I also need to soak my acrylic nails off in acetone lol. I hardcore need a new set. These are getting really thin and breaking and stuff. Alright, off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment