Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30, 2008

Well, not much new here. I just got off work and am waiting for my phone to charge a little on the computer because I forgot my wall cord and have to use the stupid USB cord. Oh well...I love my Iphone still! :-) Work was good last night except one of my instruments wasn't working at all!! UGH!! Nicholle and I worked out and watched Parental Control on MTV. We had cake and ice cream (Debbie and I brought it in) for Kelly's bday and we both randomly had pink pants on....kinda funny :-) . Tonight Nathan and I are going to our first Blues game together YAY!! We have a party room w/ some of his coworkers and we might meet up w/ my cousin Jeff afterwards b/c he has season tickets. Dexter threw up AGAIN this morning UGH!! My poor baby :-( Ever since he enterotomy his stomach is sooo sensitive. I finished the book Twilight last night. It was surprisingly good for a teen series. I even started the second book last night b/c Debbie brought it for me YAY! :-) Alright, my phone is charged...time for bed finally !!!

1 comment: