Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14, 2008

I'm sitting at work at 3am trying to start a blog because my best friend Jenn in North Carolina is making me. I guess it's easier for her to stalk me this way lol. Nothing much happened in my life today. Nathan and I woke up and showered and went to Stir Crazy with Kristy and Stephen. Then we bought the first season of the Office and started watching it before I had to take a nap and come to work. Debbie left me stranded all by my lonesome and I've been super busy for the past 8 hours UGH!! Well, I'm going to go finish up some samples and go work out for a little. Can't gain any weight before October b/c I have to fit in that size 4 dress :-) . I go this week to pick up my wedding gown and my bridesmaids dress for Kristy's wedding in April. Nate and I bought Scattergories and Office Trivia and have been playing it. We also started working on a puzzle (palm trees of course) . We've been in a board game mood lately.....or at least I have. Dexter is over 80 pounds now and goes for his 10 month check-up next week. I'm so excited for Christmas this year b/c its Nathan and I's first Christmas in our house together :-) YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment