Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17, 2008

Wow, I'm actually writing on this during the day! I'm not a vampire during the week when I'm off work. Today I woke up with Nathan while he was getting ready for work I let Dexter out and fed him. After Nate left I did some laundry and vacuumed. I love our Dyson. It was a good 550 dollar investment lol. Our house gets so gross in just a matter of 4 or 5 days from having a dog in the house (85 pound dog at that). After that I went to Target to get some odds and ends things...most importantly tortilla chips because Nate made homemade queso (yum yum). I met Amanda for lunch at Fast Eddies which was fun because I don't get to see her very often. Its supposed to dump snow on us again tomorrow. God I hate winters in the midwest!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to fast eddie's so damn bad!! Last time we were there (when we came to visit you) we wanted to go there for lunch but they didn't open until 1...how random =/

    Michael wants a dyson too! For now, he has to deal w/ a regular vac and that damn steam cleaner (which has come in handy lately). Kaitlyne crapped on the floor of her room yesterday and didn't tell us....yeah---so there is smashed SHIT on her floor. neat.

    Didn't you say you wanted to have a baby next year? hehe

    ReplyDelete