Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Well, yesterday was a blast. Nathan and I slept in until 1pm and then went over to help my mom get stuff ready for dinner b/c my dad had to work. We helped bake cookies, cut the ham (nate), get all the snacks and thinks layed out nicely, etc. It was a nice dinner and my mom's siblings and their kids came over. :-) My uncle got me a popcorn maker from Target that looks like the old style big popcorn machines but its only 2 feet tall. Adorable!! I can't wait to use it. He got me kernels and cheddar toppinng as well. He also got my mom a Cricut, which she has no idea how to use or even want to so I get it! YAY!! Hopefully it will help come time to make wedding invitations and programs and stuff. Nate and I got craftsman drill and circular saw and a wok for stir fry (our fave) and an ornament (penguin of course) a gift card to cheesecake factory and some other stuff I can't even remember it all right now. Oh my mom got me nail and tanning packages for my wedding (early but good since I'll run out of money by then lol) We played uno attack and went to midnight mass as well. It was a great night and Dexter definitely enjoyed his first Christmas :-) Today Nate and I are just relaxing in our new house w/ our lil family and cooking and opening presents and stuff together. He got me XM subsciption and radio for my car, taboo, and a subscription to Scientific American (I asked for b/c I'm a dork) . I love my presents!! :-) I can't wait to jam out to my new radio on the way to work tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a comment and it fuct up. jeeze

    I love XM...we have it on our tv through directv, and I listen to oprah and friends all the time =D

    Michael just left to get another guitar for our game, he's addicted and I was up last night really late playing it by myself~ =/

    Guess what I got for Christmas? Beetle the Bard book by JK Rowling!! I haven't started reading it yet b/c I'm reading something else, but it's supposedly the book that dumbledore gave hermione to read in one of the harry potter books?? Anyway, I'll let you know how it is whenever I finally get around to reading it!

    ReplyDelete