Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18, 2008

I love how devoted I have been to writing in this blog lol. This won't last long at all! I just realized from looking at Jenn's blog that you can add pictures in your blog which is freakin awesome. I'm on Nate's computer now b/c mine is restarting from updates so I don't have any pictures for today. Maybe I'll have some after the holidays to put on or something. I didn't feel like doing ANYTHING today. I just layed around until I finished reading Secret Life of Bees and then met Porscha and Debbie and her kids for lunch at Pirrones. YUMMY!!!! My fave pizza buffet ever. I love thin crust pizza. It's even better than Imo's if that's even possible :-). Debbie gave me some penguin socks, a pink scarf, some lip gloss, and lotions from bath and body works :-) It was very sweet of her and I loved all of my gifts! I tickled Nico (he's 7) while he was taking a bite of soup and he spit it all up (back in his bowl thankfully). It was hysterical. I love her kids! I pondered going shopping with PT (she has Christmas shopping left still) but I knew I would just spend money that I need for my wedding soo.....I'm sitting at home writing a blog. Much safer bet. I was pumped this weekend when I weighed myself at work to see I was 139 pounds. 20 pounds less than my senior year of college. Oh how mcdonalds and beer 5 times a week makes you a fatty lol. I'm not allowed to gain or lose weight before my wedding thought because as it is I fit perfectly in my size 4 gown and need no alterations. That's like 100 dollars at least saved. YAY!! It also means I can't get more than like 1 inch heels. F it...I'll prolly just wear flip flops lol. I'm going to change after the wedding into them anyways and why risk them sinking in wet grass or wedging between stones. No thanks! My luck I would trip and fall into the pond and waterfall. I'm going tomorrow to pick out if I want white or light ivory gown and veil. I thought ivory was for whores lol but its very elegant and pretty :-) so we'll see. Well, off to let Dexter outside to go potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment