Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15, 2008

1am....chilling in the lab. It's my last night of work for the week WOOHOO!! I haven't been too busy tonight which is nice because I'm on the chromatography side which is something I've only been doing for a little over a month now and only once a week. I'm catching on finally and as long as all my instruments are working its kinda relaxing. I didn't do much today besides sleep, eat some yummy Mexican food that Nathan cooked, and watch Horton Hears a Who. Totally cute movie, by the way. It's supposed to snow ALLL WEEK!!!! This sucks because I really want to meet Amanda before she goes back to Chicago for Christmas Break. Also, my wedding gown and bridesmaid dress for Kristy's wedding are waiting to be picked up over in Illinois so I need to make my way over there soon. I can't even go to my parents like I normally do on Tuesdays b/c its sooo crappy out and Nate needs my Jeep. So Dexter won't be able to play with his girlfriend Gracey all day. I just hope I make it home safely in the morning. EHH WISH ME LUCK!!

1 comment:

  1. miss you!! What are you guys doing for christmas?? Did you get a tree and everything?

    ReplyDelete