Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 15, 2008

Here I am sitting at the computer in the wee hours of the morning once again. It's 130am and I just wrapped up some samples and things so I figured this would be a good time to write an entry. I just went and put some cardboard on my window b/c its sleeting out. It is soooo slippery that I almost fell like 4 times while walking to the parking lot. Today when I woke up Nathan and I went and bought a snow shovel and watched the rest of season 1 of the Office while eating our leftover Stir Crazy. mmmm still yummy :-) Then I showered and got ready for work. Not much to accomplish when you are only home 10 hours and over half of that you are sleeping. Now that I'm caught up with all my work I'm going to try to read my book. I'm reading The Secret Life of Bees. Its good so far. I'm about half way. I wanted to make sure I read it before seeing the movie b/c if I watch the movie first I'll be too lazy to read the book. Next I want to read Marley and me. Except I heard its really sad. I applied for a job in a different building in hopes of getting day shift. I hate nights!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment