Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16, 2009

UGH!! I hate Mondays. The only thing fun about today is Katie and I brought in milk and donuts for breakfast and then we went to White Castle for lunch. Yum! I officially am sooo full and just want to take a nap.

This past Tuesday, Bella got some more shots at the vet, I got an oil change, and we met the Murphys at Alfonso's for dinner. On Wednesday, Nathan and I got our taxes done and I ordered my cute silver shoes for Kristy's wedding. Thursday was fun times b/c I had to go back to court to pay off my ticket and get my ticket changed to a non-moving violation. YAY! I got that damn ticket in November. It's so good to finally be done with it.

Nathan bartended on Friday night, so my mom came over and watched The Secret Life of Bees with me and we made butterscotch pudding :-) YUM!! We also played Mario Kart on the Wii. I took a little nap before Nate got home with Taco Bell for me.

Saturday was Valentine's Day! We said we weren't doing gifts, but Nathan got me bubble bath and some other smelly good stuff from bath and body works. We went to stir crazy ( my fave) for lunch and then saw Taken at the theater. After that we ran a few errands and got Cold Stone ice cream before we went home. We layed in bed and watched Nights in Rodanthe and ate our ice cream. We decided to go to the bar and hang out with some friends after that. It was a great Valentine's day!! I love my Nathan :-)

Yesterday, my mommy and I went to Archiver's for a bridal class on making invitations and programs and stuff. We learned a lot, but it stressed me out on decided styles and colors and prices and whatnot. AHH! Nathan and I need to go pick a rehearsal dinner place and make a deposit THIS WEEK!! ERRR. We are thinking Gallaghers in waterloo b/c its nice and close to where we will have our rehearsal. http://www.gallagherswaterloo.com/.

Alright, gotta get back to work :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment