Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009


Sheesh! Where did January go!? Since I wrote last, my birthday came and went with not much excitement. We went to a chinese buffet with my brother, his gf, my parents, aunt and 2 uncles and cousin. Afterwards, Nate and I said our goodbyes to Bridgette because she is moving to Virginia to travel nurse, and hung out at big daddy's with Duece and her roomie. It was a good night aside from getting 4 hours of sleep! UGH!!


Friday I went to Maggianos with Debbie, Barb, Samantha, and my mom. YUM YUM. We didn't have enough time to do Family style which was a bummer :-( . The lasagna was AMAZING though! We went to see Legally Blonde the musical at the Fox afterwards. It was AWESOME and we got to see Lauren and Rhiannon from the MTV show that tried out for Elle's spot. The picture of us was cute b/c we took it in front of the sign. You can't tell, but we all have pink shirts on under our jackets :-) WE ARE DORKS!!!
Saturday night Nathan and I went to the Blues game with Crystal and Eric. We went to dinner at TGIFridays first and I got to spin the bday wheel and got a free dinner. YAY!! That was awesome. The game was fun. We won 4-0 but were mad b/c if they score 5 goals you get free DQ blizzards. DARN!! We still went out for blizzards after the game lol. We also got to see a women get smacked in the face by the arm that goes up and down to let you in the parking garage. HILARIOUS!!!
On Sunday Nate had to bartend for superbowl and me, Ann, and Porscha went up to the bar to hang out for a little. I helped him open too and put all the chairs in place and cut fruit and stuff. I think I might try to bartend for some extra wedding cash in the next month if there are any openings. FUN FUN! I ended up staying till 930 and they closed early b/c everyone left after the game.
Monday was pretty uneventful at work aside from Katie going home sick. After work Nathan and I got food for the dogs at Petsmart and then dinner at PF Changs. YUM YUM. I also had the leftovers for lunch the next day.
Last night we met Debbie and her family at Angelo's for pizza. It was sooo scrumptious! Afterwards we watched House and 24 and called it an early night. I finished reading Midnight Sun (edward's viewpoint of twilight) and Nate played Call of Duty with Stephen online.
Well, some samples are in the window so I better go. I'm meeting Ann and Pt after work at Buffalo Wild Wings. YAY!! Gosh my whole blog is about food. I'm such a fatty!!! I better hop on the scale to see if my wedding dress will fit me lol.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good bday!!! Did you get our postcard???

    ReplyDelete