Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 8, 2009

I'm at work on a Saturday night. BOO! I'm a loser. No, I needed a little OT and I like coming in on Saturdays b/c I miss working with Debbie :-) . We aren't too busy now, so we are both updating our blogs. Friday night was fun! We played laser tag in Belleville. It was our first time and I definitely got plowed over by a 9 year old boy. Neat! There was a restaurant, bar, and arcade connected to the place so we played other fun games and drank also. Today, Nate and I packed up a picnic lunch and the doggies and went to the park by our house. It was such a nice day! 67 degrees :-) We took the dogs on a nice long walk and jog after we ate, and Dexter tried to jump in the pond and eat the geese. We came home and watched Pineapple Express and an episode of the Office and Eleventh Hour before we both showered and came to work for 6 hours. Nate will be home early b/c they don't have to stock beer tonight. YAY! I'm starving though, so I might have to get Taco Bell on the way home. YUM!! No other news really. I received my free 8X8 shutterfly album in the mail today. It's so cute....aside from the pictures with me in it lol. Well, I'm leaving in about 30 minutes so I better get wrapping things up. My parents are coming over tomorrow so my mom can help me hem some curtains and my Dad and Nate are FINALLY rebuilding the wall they tore down 6 months ago. :-)

Sidenote....Jenn, I got your postcard from Disney! Thanks! I want to hear all about your trip :-) POST A NEW BLOG JEH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment