Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!! I decided to buy tickets to see the Chorus Line at the Fox Theater for me and my mommy :-) I can't wait. I love going to the fox with her. We usually go at least once or twice a year together. I'll be sleeping most of the day tomorrow but I plan on at least eating dinner and giving her her present before going back to work. Today was BORING! Nathan went to his brother's graduation which I planned on going to but at the last minute realized with a 2 hour ceremony and 2 hour drive it just wasn't going to happen with me having to work. I can't freakin take any vacation either b/c I'm using half of my year's vacay for our honeymoon ugh. It'll be worth it though. We won both of our softball games on Tuesday night and I went to DD after to train for bartending. I liked it a lot. I'm looking forward to doing it here and there for fun and extra cash. This wedding stuff is stressful and expensive :-(. We did cake testing on Friday which was fun, and we figured out which tier is going to be which kind. We also blocked off some rooms at the Hampton Inn in Columbia, Il. Its a brand new, really nice hotel, but the rooms are kinda pricey for such a small town. Like $90 a night!!! Sheeeesh. My mom and I found a cute ivory flower girl basket last night with a pearl handle and some favor bags for the tables. Now we just have to figure out if we are putting candy or mints in them. I better get back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment