Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, 2009


I'm a day late writing b/c I didn't work last night. This week we managed to squeeze in both of our sball games before the storms and won them both. Our umpire was horrible this week, and Nathan almost got thrown out for saying Jesus Christ lol.


Wednesday night we went out to eat with Sarah and Bronson (from DD) and then went and had drinks at DD (way too many for me). I wasn't feeling so hot for work at 6am Thursday morning but ended up leaving early b/c Dexter decided to step on a picture frame leaning against the wall waiting to be hung up. I went home and tended to him and then my boss said I didn't need to come back b/c Ron came in. Nathan and I met his brother for lunch at Pirrone's. Yum!! Thursday night, Nathan's sisters and a few friends came over for dinner after Emily's bachelorette party, while Josh and Nathan went out taking pictures downtown at the arch and Keiner plaza and other places. They were gone forever and seemed to have a lot of fun taking pictures all night and grabbing dinner.


Friday we dropped Dexter off at my parents and went to Jacksonville for Emily's rehearsal dinner. It was at a nice venue (Buena Vista Farms in Chapin, IL) but everything was pretty unorganized and it rained during the rehearsal so nobody seemed very ready for the wedding the next day. That night we got a hotel room (Nathan can't stay at home b/c he is allergic to cats and his mom has like 6) and let Josh and his gf stay with us since they didn't want to stay at his mom's either b/c Brittany is allergic to cats too.....and Nathan's other sister has mono and strep. We had fun hanging out in the hotel room and Josh and Nathan left the next morning to get pics while Brittany and I hung out and got ready together. She is really fun....I hope Josh knows she's a keeper lol. The wedding was really nice and they had punch and cake afterwards. I got to use Nathan's camera for the first time and loved it!!!


Today we woke up and got ready for our engagement session at Forest Park. It was a lot of fun except my hair kept blowing around in all the pictures. Our photographer got in a fight with a biker (harley not bicycle) and that was pretty funny. After our session my parents met us with Dexter and Bella to take some shots on Nate's camera w/ the dogs. It was fun!! I took my first HDR picture!!! Its the pink tree in my blog! YAY!! And now I'm at work and need to go do some stuff lol. It's Debbies birthday too!! HAPPY BDAY DEBBIE!!! We gotta go upstairs and have some DQ ice cream cake too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment