Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009







Whew!!! This week flew by! We went to 3 Cards/Cubs games (tues, wed, and thurs) and the cards SWEPT the cubs WOOHOO!!!! It was great. Nathan and I had a lot of fun together and met up with his friends and ex-roomies Joe and Ryan before the game on Wed at Mike Shannons for some beers. We also sat by a very interesting drunk guy that night. He spilled a half-full beer down my leg and then told me that baseball was like football but w/ Kobe Bryant. WTF!!?!? Apparently he was really confused if we were watching football, baseball, or basketball lol. We had to miss our slowpitch games this week, but they still won both games without us.

My mom and I went to the Fox to see the Chorus Line on Thursday at 1. It was really good. It was a short show....only 2 hours with no intermission. Very good though. We ordered tickets to see Hairspray at the Muny in August too. We are excited.

My parents and Nathan's mom and grandma came over for dinner last night. We sat outside and grilled Aracherra (mexican skirt steak) with the yummy white mexican queso on tortillas with grilled onions and green peppers.....so GOOD!! Then Nathan went to bartend and my dad and I went to Home Depot to get tile for the backsplash behind the kitchen sink. It just gets too much crap splashed back there. I also want to get all new tan paint for kitchen and hallway b/c the guy before us put flat matte and its disgusting and nothing wipes clean off of it. GROSS! We tried one color but when we got home it looked to peachy colored instead of tan so I think we are going to use it in downstairs bathroom maybe since the paint is non-refundable. My dad and I are going to put up the backsplash on Wednesday, if we find a tile cutter in time.
I'm still into taking pictures with Nate's camera. These are some I took this week.



1 comment: