Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3, 2009

May 3rd!! Where has this year gone!!! sheesh. I feel like it was just New Years! This week wasn't too eventful. We did manage to register at Sears. FUN FUN! Nathan had a blast with the gun until the trigger stopped working and he had to just press a button on top. After that he lost all interest lol. We had a lot of fun! We rented the movies Australia and Milk....Australia was GREAT, Milk not so much. We turned it off after 20 minutes from all the making out between Sean Penn and another guy (the pot dealer from Pineapple Express). We got to use our new mower (so fun, i know) and our yard is pretty spiffy :-). Other than that, not too much. We just finalized plans to go camping w/ Debbie and her family at the end of the month so I'm pumped about that!! I wish I could use all my awesome camping stuff I just registered for hehe. Nathan's sister is getting married this month and I'm helping organize the bachelorette party so that'll be a nice bonding experience with his sisters. I'm looking forward to it. I don't get to see them very often because we all live 2 hours apart. We booked our engagement session for May 17th so I'm thouroughly stressing about what the wear and my hair and jewelry and AHHH everything :-(. We are getting them taken at Forest Park so at least the background will be pretty! Time to get to work. Now that I'm back on weekends, hopefully I'll be better at updating this.

3 comments:

  1. hey--just an FYI-

    I went on the sears website to see what you had registered for, and it took me awhile to find it b/c it had "event location" and I chose IL b/c that's where you're having your wedding (right?) but it came up under florissant MO b/c that's where you live. I'm sure people will figure it out, but I just wanted to let you know :)

    I love looking at things that people register for!! You better be registering for some girly things for you too, not all tools!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I emailed your gmail from my gmail (not sure if you have that email addy) so be expecting a long bitchy preggo email from me!

    ReplyDelete